Centova Cast V3.0 only allows one connection per IP. This error is easily fixed by limiting your Filezilla to only one connection. The steps to limit Filezilla to only one connection is included below.
How to change the number of connections Filezilla will allow.
- Click the "Edit" button in the top left corner of Filezilla
- Choose the "Settings" option.
- In the Settings popup window choose the "Transfers" options.
- Change the "Maximum simultaneous transfers limits" to 1
- Click "OK" to save these settings.
Once you have completed the steps above you will be able to upload your MP3 files without getting the "421 Too many connections (2) from this IP" error.